THE BOBCAT ENTERPRISES PROMISE
Our goal at Bobcat Enterprises, Inc. is 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Delivering this level of satisfaction requires that we clearly communicate our service programs to you.
In addition to the best factory warranty in the industry, Bobcat Enterprises promises to do the following:
- Provide the first 50-hour or 90-day (whichever comes first) inspection and service on your new Bobcat or Toro machine at no charge.* The service includes a complete inspection, with checklist, of your machine.
- Within the first 60-days after your new machine purchase, Bobcat Enterprises will provide free travel time for any required field service.*
- Within the first 90-days after your new machine purchase, Bobcat Enterprises will provide a free loaner machine if your new machine is out of service more than 48 hours.**
- Within 91-365 days after your new machine purchase, Bobcat Enterprises will provide a loaner machine at a 50% discount from standard rental rate if your new machine is out of service more than 48 hours.** After 365 days, a loaner machine will be offered at a 30% discount from standard rental rate if your new machine is out of service more than 48 hours.**
- Bobcat Enterprises promises to provide you low cost, hassle-free Planned Maintenance for the life of your new machine. Use of our Planned Maintenance program helps extend the service life of your new machine and also provides a detailed maintenance history to help improve trade-in value. (turn over sheet for details)
- Bobcat Enterprises promises to have and to keep an extensive inventory of replacement parts within our network of branch locations to help meet your requirements.***
- To meet your equipment servicing needs, Bobcat Enterprises promises to employ a well trained staff of shop and field service technicians, maintain an active fleet of field service vehicles, and offer 24/7 emergency service.
- Bobcat Enterprises promises to provide low cost, OSHA compliant operator safety familiarization and operational training at our Cincinnati training center and selected field locations.
- Bobcat Enterprises promises to have a selected fleet of rental ready attachments and machines available on a 24-hour basis to accommodate your requirements.
As the owner of a new piece of equipment, Bobcat Enterprises will provide you a low-cost, hassle-free Planned Maintenance Program as part of our service to you. The program can be tailored to your usage cycles and may be cancelled upon your request.
The program is simple, but very effective for
- Economically extending the service life of your equipment
- Providing you with a detailed maintenance history
- Providing warranty repairs during the warranty period
- Helping improve your trade-in value for the equipment
Upon the first 50-hour or 90-day (whichever comes first) inspection and service, you will have an opportunity to see and talk with our Certified Service Technician that works on your equipment and the steps that are involved
- During the inspection
- Warranty items
- Recommended care items tips/techniques
At the completion of this first service, you will then qualify for a special, reduced-rate first 250-hour or 90-days after first service (whichever comes first) recommended service. You can bring your machine to our shop or we will come to your location. The rate will be a flat $123.00 for labor and you will be charged for the certified parts and fluids required to perform the service*. During the service we also inspect for and perform warrantable repairs at no additional charge*.
Upon completion of this second service, you can continue the BEI Planned Maintenance Program on your equipment. Since effective service is dependent on application, hours of use, and time since last service, the Planned Maintenance will be customized to your application/requirements with minimum intervals of every 250-hour or every 90-day (whichever comes first).
Charges for each service period will vary depending on the specific service being performed. For example: the recommended service for a machine with 1,000 hours of use may include draining, flushing, refilling the radiator, changing all fluids/filters, adjustments, and calibrations but the recommended service for a specific 90-day time period may only require basic engine oil, filter, and lubrication. Regardless of the service interval, the formula will be a labor charge + certified parts and fluids required to perform the Planned Maintenance*. As always, we will inspect for and perform warrantable items. Repairs not covered by warranty or Planned Maintenance (e.g. operator abuse, ground engaging items) will be performed upon approval by you.
Thank You for Your Business!
We look forward to your success when using our
BEI Planned Maintenance Program
Low-Cost, Hassle-Free Certified Service
Using Manufacturers Quality Replacement Parts
*For travel of more than 50-miles, a Travel/Mileage charge may also apply.
*Sales to National Accounts, Federal/State/Local Governments, Independent Rental Companies are not eligible.
** Pickup and delivery charges will apply. Loaner may not be same model & features.
*** Emergency order air freight charges apply.
*** BEI not responsible in the event of force majeure.